Like in the past years the calendar showcases photos of the Northern lights and landscapes in Finland. For the first time, an image of the very rare polar stratospheric clouds is included (December). You can see all images below.
Calendar 2021 + print bundle:
This year you have the option to purchase the calendar together with a high-quality photo print. Choose between two of my favorite photos or get both. The photo is printed onto Hahnemühle photo paper and comes in the size of 20 x 30cm (7.87 x 11,81 inches) which can fit on nearly any wall. Once you have the print at home, you can frame it in different ways. One of my personal favorite is using a passepartout around it, so that the photo and its colors really pop. Below you can see both photos as such and also examples how they would look like inside a passepartout.
It is of course possible to purchase larger prints of these and many other photos. If you have something in mind, please contact me and we can start working on that.
A piece of Finland’s nature:
Treat yourself to a piece of Finland into your home and let your mind travel.
These could be beautiful gifts for family, friends or the office. Looking for a Christmas gift? A calendar or a print would be a great surprise.
Thank you for supporting me by purchasing prints and calendars!
Calendar front cover:
Calendar back cover:
High-quality print – Option 1: Cozy, cold night
High-quality print – Option 2: Sunrise at 2am
How the photos would look like inside a passepartout (not included):
– the calendar is in English and includes months, weeks and weekdays (see above)
– each day offers room for personal notes
– the calendar will be sent in A4 size (8.27 × 11.69 inches) and opens up on the wall to A3 (11.69 x 16.53 inches)
– the photo print is on high-quality Hahnemühle photo paper
– the photo size will be 20 x 30cm (7.87 x 11,81 inches)
– the photo will be sent together with the calendar
– the orders will be sent out as soon as payment is received (bank transfer or PayPal) and once the calendars and prints have arrived from the print houses
Default shipping method is Economy. The shipping times usually vary between 7-16 business days, for remote locations longer.
Should you be in Oulu, you are welcome to pick up the calendars to avoid the shipping costs.
Ordering is simple: Either fill out the form below or send me an email to:
If you fill out the form, an automated order confirmation will be sent to your email address. You will receive a personal email from me with the invoice and payment instructions.
The calendars are sold out, but there is a waitlist (see information on top of the page).