During our drives, you will be required to use face masks which cover both, mouth and nose. In that way, we all protect each other and can enjoy the ride, rather than worrying. You are of course welcome to keep the mask on in other situations as well.
! Please bring your own set of face masks, the ones which work best for you in terms of comfort and safety feeling. As there are many different forms, materials and safety levels, having your own masks will be the best way to have a wonderful time tour.
In case you run out or don’t have your own face masks, you will get a package of basic one-time use face masks.
- While we drive in the ‘Bussle’, everyone is required to wear a face mask.
- During long drives, we will stop several times to be out in fresh air.
- When we get our camera gear from the back, it can be crowded, especially if we are excited seeing good lights. We will keep the masks still on, but once you have your gear and step back, enjoy and explore nature mask-free – keeping the safety distance of 1,5m in mind.
After each daytime or night excursion following will be wiped with disinfectant:
- all door handles inside and outside
- the interior surfaces below the windows
- the panels and switches for windows, light, air vent regulators and radio
In case you are not comfortable visiting the local shop for some basic groceries or snacks, this can be arranged on your behalf.
If you have any questions, please use the contact form or email me.